Assorted 1″ Pom Pom Fringe
$1.40 per yard
This item is only 1″ pom poms. Click the link below to peruse our linen options.
The perfect winter accessory, you can make two, triangular scarves using 5.5 yards of one-inch pom-poms and 1 yard of Robert Kaufman Linen. We also recommend using our life-saving 1/8” basting tape for this project. Peruse the included pictures and the list below for some combination inspiration!
- Essex Linen in Cadet & White
- Essex Speckle YD Linen in Sky & Deep Turquoise
- Essex Speckle YD Linen in Mocha & Emerald
- Essex Speckle YD Linen in Aqua & Rose
- Essex Speckle YD Linen in Dolphin & Black
- Essex YD Linen in Platinum Metallic & Light Blue
- Essex YD Linen in Palm & Ivory
- Brussels Washer Linen in Ocean & Green Apple
- Essex YD Linen in Red & Wine
- Brussels Washer Linen in Navy & Old Gold
Watch Kate’s instructional video to learn how to miter acute corners and make aSUPERcute scarf!
P.S. If you love this pom-tastic accessory, then you’re sure to love Lotta’s Everyday Style book.