Garment-Making Starter Kit
If you’re a quilter looking to get in to garment making, chances are you already have most of the sewing tools you need!
With all the rotary cutters, marking tools, pin holders, rulers, mats, and sewing machines you’ve invested in over the years, you’re practically all-set! You just need a few things to help you fill in the gaps.
This kit contains 7 tools and notions that will help you a ton on your way to making clothes!
- Creative Grids 1” x 6” Ruler
- 1/2″ Extremely Fine Fusible Knit Stay Tape
- Kai 5.5″ Embroidery Scissors
- Clover Glass-Head Pins
- Schmetz Costume Variety Needle Pack
- Dritz Measuring Tape
- Palmer/Pletsch Perfect Fuse Light Interfacing
Read Kate’s blog post to learn more about how she uses each of these tools when making clothes.
3 in stock