Klum House Naito Bucket Bag Pattern
The Naito is a pocket-filled bucket bag that converts from tote to crossbody sling! Designed by Klum House Workshop, it features a cylindrical body with a sturdy, sit-flat base, plus 360 degrees of interior and exterior pockets. Closures include a magnetic snap rivet, extra-strength tubular rivets, and a clever closure that cinches into elegant pleats with the pull of a strap.
Make time: 5-7 hours
- Exterior Fabric: ½ yard
- Exterior Pocket Fabric: ½ yard
- Lining Fabric: 1 yard
- (6) Med. ³/8″ Tubular Rivets
- (1) ¾” Center Bar Buckles
- (1) 18mm Magnetic Snap Rivet
- (2) ¾” Metal D-Ring
- 60″ X 3/4″ Leather Strips (8-10 oz) *For makers less than a size 18 or 46″ armpit measurement.
- 80″ X 3/4″ Leather Strips (8-10 oz) *For makers more than a size 18 or 46″ armpit measurement.
8 in stock