This holiday season, The Confident Stitch is celebrating with The 12 Makes of Christmas. Every day for 12 days, beginning December 8th and ending December 19th, we’ll be featuring a project that is thoughtful, unique, and, best of all, easy! Additionally, each ‘make’ is accompanied by an instructional blog post or video along with material recommendations and/or a complete kit that’s great for making or for gifting! Love this Montana Mitten Kit? View more from The 12 Makes of Christmas collection!
Montana Mitten Kit
Easy-to-make, and cozy-to-wear, we’ve created 8, new and improved Montana Mitten Kit combinations!
- Multi-Colored Wool & Yellow Floral Flannel
- Green Wool & Green Interlock Knit
- Gray Wool with Sunflowers & Blue Fleece
- Charcoal Wool with Abstract Flowers & Cayenne Plaid
- Plaid Wool & Teal Wool
- Copper Plaid Wool & Rust Orange Fleece
- Reversible Tan Wool & Tan Double-Gauze
- Reversible Brown Wool & Brown Tissue Knit
The first fabric listed is recommended for the exterior, and the second for the lining. Keep in mind we have a limited stock of each kit!
Each each kit contains:
- Pattern pieces in 3 sizes – Small, Medium, & Large
- Step by step instructions.
- Enough lining & exterior fabric for a Large pair of mittens.
- Matching thread