Stitched in Color After the Rain Quilt Kit
We collaborated with Rachel Hauser of Stitched in Color to create this After the Rain quilt kit!
Over 5 weeks of stitching, beginning mid-January, Rachel, via the Stitched in Color blog, will teach you how to make this simple, straightforward quilt with a modern aesthetic.
New to machine paper piecing? Never fear. The After the Rain quilt is ideal for your first attempt!
This kit includes:
- 1/4 yard MM Tree Stripe QC in Khaki
- 1/2 yard Chalk & Charcoal QC in Heather
- 1/2 yard Chalk & Charcoal QC in Earth
- 1/2 yard Ombre Sky QC in Blush
- 1/2 yard Flowering Gum QC in Red Clay
- 3/4 yard Ombre Sky QC in Sundance
- 3/4 yard Ombre Sky QC in Shadow
- 1 yard AGF Efflorescent QC in Opulent
- 1 yard Chalk & Charcoal QC in Violet
- 3/4 yard Chalk & Charcoal QC in Tornado
- 1/2 yard C + S Stitch and Repeat QC in Sailor
- 1/2 yard Traffic QC in Cherry
- 1/2 yard Ombre Sky QC in Tornado
- 3/4 yard Hoffman Solid QC in Dijon
- 3/4 yard C+S ‘It’s Cool to Be Kind’ QC in Blue Note
The PDF After the Rain quilt pattern is not included in this kit, but you can purchase it on the Stitched in Color website. The pattern includes a detailed step-by-step photo tutorial. Plus, Rachel will be sharing a video of her foundation paper piecing to help you visualize the process.
Backing and binding fabrics are not included in this kit. However, for a backing, we suggest one of our cozy flannels!
Note: There are a limited amount of kits available. More may become available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
Out of stock