True Bias Marlo Sweater Pattern, Sizes 0-18 & 14-30
The Marlo pattern from True Bias is an oversized sweater with a dropped shoulder, deep V-neck, wide bands and large buttons. View A is cropped length. View B has patch pockets and hits above midthigh.
The main sweater can be sewn up in stretch or nonstretch fabric while the bindings require at least 20% stretch. Choose between using the same fabric for both or using a contrasting fabric for the bindings. Suggested fabrics include medium weight fabrics such as sweater knit, french terry, polar fleece, rib knit, and boucle.
- Coordinating thread
- Stretch sewing machine needle
- 1/4 yd fusible interfacing
- View A – 3 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- View B – 4 x 1 1/8” (30mm) buttons
- Optional : 3/4 yd (3/8″) clear elastic
Show off your new make with #ConfidentMaker when sharing on social channels!