Deb Tucker’s Little Houses Technique Sheet
Companion product for Square Squared ruler. A little house is similar to the diamond square unit you make with your Square Squared, but it only has two triangles on adjoining corners rather than triangles on all 4, making the unit look like a “little house”. A chart is included with cutting dimensions for your starting pieces so you can make Little Houses for all 6 sizes on your ruler – from 1” to 6” units in whole inch increments. Fun block and project suggestions included.
- One page, laminated for durability
- Three-hole punched for storage
- Companion for Square Squared
- Six unit sizes from 1″ to 6″ finished
- Block and project suggestions included
5 in stock